Sunday, April 12, 2009

Care Free Me

Last night I was hanging out with the girls. Nothing new. Nothing out of the usual. But at the same time something was different. I was talking. And laughing. And acting somewhat crazy. Some might even think that something had been put in my water.

The last few months have been stressful. And emotional. Many highs. Many lows. Lots of thinking has been involved. I dare to say that opinions have been formed. Conclusions reached. Goals made.

There are many questions still to be asked. Many thoughts to process. Experiences to recall.
My future is unclear. Unknown.

But for one night. I was care free. And happy. Weights were lifted from my shoulders. I could breathe. And laugh. And listen. And smile. And be in the moment.

And it was good. No, it was great.

No comments: