Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Seeking the Ever Present Joy

So I've got a personal goal. To seek joy in this life that I have surrounding me. I've had a bit of a negative outlook on life for, well awhile now, but it's been much more serious and obvious the last week or so. I have found myself laughing jubilantly one second and breaking down in tears the next. It's not that anything has really been wrong, it is more that nothing has seemed right. My outlook on life had been turned upside down and I'm attempting to make an intentional effort to right it. To change my perspective; my attitude.

There are so many positive things in life, specifically in my life. But lately I've found myself focusing on the many unanswered questions and missing what is not in front of me, rather than rejoicing in what is. It's been exhausting and I'm ready to move forward in a more positive light. So here it goes. Wish me luck!

No comments: