Friday, August 27, 2010

3 AM

It's three am on a Friday morning and I have found myself sitting here at the computer in my apartment which is a bit more empty in some ways and busier in others. My dad has been out here with me for a few days visiting here in Chicago as well as taking a mini road trip out to the Twin Cities of Minnesota.

And he just started making his drive back home to Virginia. At three in the morning! So things are a bit quite around these here parts now.

But somewhere there is a cat prowling around. Or maybe he's sleeping. But he's keeping his eye out! As of yesterday I became a foster mom to Festy, a two year old cat that belongs to a good friend of mine. And though he's not entirely sure what's going on (and neither am I for that matter), hopefully soon he'll settle into the new place.

Well, hopefully we both will!

1 comment:

sarah said...

I just hope Feste (aka Mr Meow) doesn't keep you awake :)