Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Weekends Like This

I have decided that I need more weekends like this one in my life.

Friday spent with one of my closest friends in the city. Sitting. Laughing. Talking. All over pizza and a movie in the comfort of her home. Knowing that I'm welcome there anytime.

Saturday spent sleeping in. Lounging around. Venturing downtown to the Field Museum with another friend that lives in the city. Having a carefree afternoon. Getting all dressed up for a friend's birthday party. Going and relaxing and letting go and being myself. No stresses. Just plain ol' good fun.

Sunday spend sleeping in (again!). Relaxing. Being in no hurry whatsoever. Having no agenda. Nothing planned. Just being and doing.

Yep. A girl could use more weekends like this one.

But then again, if every weekend was like this, then it wouldn't be so special when it does happen. Or would it?

No comments: