Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today's the Day!

I'm reminded of a quote from Finding Nemo:

Morning. It's morning, everyone! Today's the day! The sun is shining, the tank is clean, and we are gonna get out of... The tank is clean. !

It's a beautiful day. Today I leave for Nigeria and as excited as I am, I'm getting a bit nervous! I just can't believe the day is finally here! I'll be leaving for the airport in the next hour and then this time tomorrow I'll be in Germany (I think, I always have trouble with the time zones!). And then on to Abuja! I'm ready for this adventure and I know there are so many people thinking about me and I wouldn't be where I am today without those prayers!

Here's a photo of me right now in my room as I'm ready to head out!



I'll be in touch soon!!! Please send e-mails while I'm gone, I'd love to hear from you!! Or you can comment on here and I'll check em out!

2 comments:

Jonathan Adin Shively said...

Hope your travels are off to a good start. Have a great experience! May you offer and receive the light of Christ all along the way.

bekah said...

I keep checking and checking! I'm glad you're having so much fun that you don't have any time for the internet! :) I miss you! See you soonish!